SUDAFED SINUS & ALLERGY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg, pseudoephedrine HCl 60mg; per tab.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED SINUS & ALLERGY:
Rhinorrhea, nasal congestion, allergy symptoms.
1 tab every 4–6 hours as needed; max 4 doses/24hrs.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–11yrs: ½ tab every 4–6 hours as needed; max 4 doses/24hrs.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Glaucoma. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase pressor response of sympathomimetics. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated. Antagonizes antihypertensives.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, nervousness, dizziness, insomnia, excitability in children.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
- Molecular Subtypes Linked to Outcomes in Acute Kidney Injury
- AHA: Icosapent Ethyl Cuts CV Risk From Elevated Triglycerides
- AHA: Dapagliflozin Noninferior to Placebo for MACE in T2DM
- Health Information Breach Brings Record Settlement
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)