Most Recent Articles by Robert G. Uzzo, MD, FACS
Effective clinical trial design and ultimately drug approval require careful consideration of the endpoints selected.
To avoid CKD, the guidelines now provide detailed review of the risk/benefit profile comparing partial to radical nephrectomy.
Data from MagnaSafe suggest that MRIs for patients with pacemakers/ICDs can be performed safely.
Adjuvant treatments for RCC must be prioritized by physicians because ultimately value is determined by how medicine is practiced.
More Articles by Robert G. Uzzo, MD, FACS
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Genetic Differences in Prostate Cancer Pinpointed in Black Men
- Clinical Gout-Related Benefits Not Seen With Lesinurad Combo Tx
- High Variability in Metabolic Measures May Up Mortality
- Sitagliptin Better for Glycemic Control in T2D With Renal Impairment
- Ultrasound Can Reveal Renal Medulla Urate Deposits in Tophaceous Gout
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)