Download the free Renal & Urology News app now!
Get all the content from the Renal & Urology News site straight to your mobile device! The Renal & Urology News app was specially created to fit into the practicing kidney specialist's and urologist's busy routine, providing easy-access information and tools to improve your patient care. With the Renal & Urology News app, physicians will have quick and easy access to clinical news, CME courses, medical conference highlights, and other useful resources. Register for Renal & Urology News directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Renal & Urology News app
Read the latest clinical breakthroughs in nephrology and urology.
Access accredited CME courses remotely through the myCME education library.
Follow live coverage of the world's medical conferences such as the ERA-EDTA Congress, American Transplant Congress, Genitourinary Cancers Symposium, and more.
Search the user-friendly MPR drug database to access detailed information about a variety of nephrology and urology drugs.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Calciphylaxis in CKD Patients Linked to Hypercoagulable Conditions
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Calcium Requirement Linked to Preop ALP
- Sucroferric Oxyhydroxide Efficacy Similar to That of Sevelamer
- Kidney Cancer Bone Metastasis Predictors Id'd
- Cytoreductive Nephrectomy Benefits for Metastatic RCC Demonstrated
- Phosphorus Content Higher in Packaged Meats Listing Phosphate Additives
- High Intakes of Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk
- More Intense Treatment, Worse Quality of Life in Diabetes
- Hemodialysis CRBSI Outcomes Unaffected by Distance to Nephrologists
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)