Download the free Renal & Urology News app now!
The Renal & Urology News app brings the only medical tabloid for both practicing kidney specialists and urologists to the iPhone and iPad. With the RUN app, physicians have quick and easy access to clinical news, CME courses, medical conference highlights, and other useful resources.
|On the Renal & Urology News app, you'll have access to:
Free access to daily healthcare news, the latest clinical cases, treatment review articles, opinions in medicine, CE/CME courses and drug information, all in an elegant and simple design. Register for Renal & Urology News directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
Read the latest clinical breakthroughs in nephrology and urology practice.
Follow live coverage of the world's premier medical conferences such as the AUA, NKF, and Kidney Week.
Access accredited CME courses remotely through the myCME education library.
Search the user-friendly MPR drug database.
- Prepping Your Practice for Retirement
- Support for Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Nonmetastatic Bladder Cancer
- Low-dose Brachytherapy Provides Better Outcomes in Intermediate PCa
- Short-Term ADT+Radiotherapy Does Not Help Intermediate PCa Survival
- Early Bicalutamide Aids Survival in Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)