Prostate Cancer Features
Prostate cancer patients undergoing radical prostatectomy increased by double digits while those undergoing brachytherapy decreased.
Prostate Cancer Videos
Latest Prostate Cancer News
Prostate cancer (PCa) patients who have the Endo180 protein present in their tumors tend to have a more aggressive form of the disease.
Obese men are at a greater risk of developing more advanced forms of prostate cancer (PCa).
Dual use of both drugs significantly reduced the risk of biochemical prostate cancer recurrence after radical surgery.
Diets rich in walnuts or walnut oils slow prostate cancer (PCa) tumor growth in mice.
Diagnostic usefulness of magnetic resonance imaging/ultrasound (MRI/US) fusion targeted prostate biopsy optimized in PSA level of 5.2 ng/mL or higher.
Scientists have discovered a way to "switch off" prostate cancer (PCa) cell production in mice with a thrice-weekly injection.
Androgen-deprivation therapy (ADT) for more than 1 year is associated with a 2.5 times higher odds of fracture in prostate cancer patients.
Greater PSA increases seen in older men and those with lower baseline testosterone.
Compared with noncarriers, BRCA carriers experience metastatic prostate cancer sooner and have shorter survival.
Guideline outlines use of adjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after surgery for prostate cancer.
AMACR enzyme is being developed to test the potential for prostate cancer drugs.
PSA levels at day 30 found to predict biochemical relapse risk in men with positive surgical margins.
Racial differences in prostate cancer (PCa) treatment regret more pronounced among those without sexual problems.
But overall risk of heart-related death risk from prostate cancer treatment is small, researchers say.
Men who have slept with more than 20 female partners are less likely to develop aggressive prostate cancer (PCa).
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)
- Optimal PSA Threshold For Targeted Biopsy Identified
- Plant-Based Phosphorus Best for Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Beneficial in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Stopping Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) Drugs Induces Tumor Flare
- Red Meat Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Risk Due to Gut Bacteria