Clinicians should prescribe the medication cautiously because it may cause breathing difficulty and addiction.
Prevalence of premature ejaculation was similar for all young males with or without type 1 diabetes mellitus, however.
The condition is more likely in men with chronic bacterial prostatitis caused by C. trachomatis rather than other uropathogens.
In a small study, the treatment was associated with a 4-fold increase in average ejaculation time.
Infertility has dramatic effects on the emotional well-being of many individuals and couples.
Significant improvements seen for ejaculatory control, sexual satisfaction, and distress
Investigators think they have arrived at the ideal dosage of tramadol (Zertane) for helping men who suffer from premature ejaculation. This experimental on-demand oral agent may help improve intravaginal ejaculatory latency time with a favorable safety profile.
A promising new agent is safe and effective at improving premature ejaculation (PE). Called Zertane, it may have advantages over current treatments.
Acupuncture may be another treatment option for premature ejaculation (PE), new findings suggest.
SAN FRANCISCO—Pivotal clinical trials of a novel treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) have yielded promising results, a researcher announced here at a press conference during the American Urological Association annual meeting.
Men suffering from premature ejaculation had a sixfold increase in intravaginal ejaculatory time.
Dapoxetine shows efficacy in the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE), according to a new study that researchers say is the most comprehensive to date examining a pharmacologic treatment for PE.
ORLANDO—For the first time, clinicians have an evidence-based definition of premature ejaculation (PE).
A panel of sexual health authorities has developed what they say is the first evidence-based definition of premature ejaculation (PE).
MILAN—Female partners of men with premature ejaculation (PE) seem to benefit when the condition is treated with dapoxetine (DPX), according to findings presented here at the European Association of Urology 23rd Congress.
Sildenafil is safe and more effective than paroxetine and the squeeze technique for treating premature ejaculation, according to a Chinese study.
An aerosol anesthetic spray may be a safe and effective treatment for premature ejaculation (PE), British researchers report.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Calciphylaxis in CKD Patients Linked to Hypercoagulable Conditions
- Ceruloplasmin a Possible Marker of CKD in Sickle Cell Anemia
- Shift in HIV-Associated Kidney Disease Characterized
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Calcium Requirement Linked to Preop ALP
- Cytoreductive Nephrectomy Benefits for Metastatic RCC Demonstrated
- Phosphorus Content Higher in Packaged Meats Listing Phosphate Additives
- High Intakes of Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk
- More Intense Treatment, Worse Quality of Life in Diabetes
- Hemodialysis CRBSI Outcomes Unaffected by Distance to Nephrologists
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)