Latest Premature Ejaculation News
The condition is more likely in men with chronic bacterial prostatitis caused by C. trachomatis rather than other uropathogens.
In a small study, the treatment was associated with a 4-fold increase in average ejaculation time.
Infertility has dramatic effects on the emotional well-being of many individuals and couples.
Significant improvements seen for ejaculatory control, sexual satisfaction, and distress
Acupuncture may be another treatment option for premature ejaculation (PE), new findings suggest.
SAN FRANCISCO—Pivotal clinical trials of a novel treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) have yielded promising results, a researcher announced here at a press conference during the American Urological Association annual meeting.
Men suffering from premature ejaculation had a sixfold increase in intravaginal ejaculatory time.
Dapoxetine shows efficacy in the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE), according to a new study that researchers say is the most comprehensive to date examining a pharmacologic treatment for PE.
ORLANDO—For the first time, clinicians have an evidence-based definition of premature ejaculation (PE).
A panel of sexual health authorities has developed what they say is the first evidence-based definition of premature ejaculation (PE).
MILAN—Female partners of men with premature ejaculation (PE) seem to benefit when the condition is treated with dapoxetine (DPX), according to findings presented here at the European Association of Urology 23rd Congress.
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)
- Optimal PSA Threshold For Targeted Biopsy Identified
- Plant-Based Phosphorus Best for Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Beneficial in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Stopping Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) Drugs Induces Tumor Flare
- Red Meat Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Risk Due to Gut Bacteria
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients Benefit from Exercise Rehab
- What effect does advertising to attract patients have on perception of the medical profession?
- Prior Kidney Donor Favorable Waitlist Policy is Working
- Brown Fat Could Help Manage Diabetes
- New 5-Star Dialysis Facility Rating System To Debut