Latest Premature Ejaculation News
Clinicians should prescribe the medication cautiously because it may cause breathing difficulty and addiction.
Prevalence of premature ejaculation was similar for all young males with or without type 1 diabetes mellitus, however.
The condition is more likely in men with chronic bacterial prostatitis caused by C. trachomatis rather than other uropathogens.
In a small study, the treatment was associated with a 4-fold increase in average ejaculation time.
Infertility has dramatic effects on the emotional well-being of many individuals and couples.
Significant improvements seen for ejaculatory control, sexual satisfaction, and distress
Acupuncture may be another treatment option for premature ejaculation (PE), new findings suggest.
SAN FRANCISCO—Pivotal clinical trials of a novel treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) have yielded promising results, a researcher announced here at a press conference during the American Urological Association annual meeting.
Men suffering from premature ejaculation had a sixfold increase in intravaginal ejaculatory time.
Dapoxetine shows efficacy in the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE), according to a new study that researchers say is the most comprehensive to date examining a pharmacologic treatment for PE.
ORLANDO—For the first time, clinicians have an evidence-based definition of premature ejaculation (PE).
A panel of sexual health authorities has developed what they say is the first evidence-based definition of premature ejaculation (PE).
MILAN—Female partners of men with premature ejaculation (PE) seem to benefit when the condition is treated with dapoxetine (DPX), according to findings presented here at the European Association of Urology 23rd Congress.
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)
- Metformin Use in Advanced CKD Raises Death Risk
- Complications More Likely After Radiotherapy vs. Surgery for PCa
- Heparin-Lidocaine Combo Relieves Interstitial Cystitis Symptoms
- Cholecalciferol May Be Superior for Treating Vitamin D Deficiency
- Laparoscopically Harvesting Right Kidneys from Living Donors Safe