Cutting down on chitchat with patients is among the ways to improve workflow.
In a survey conducted between January and March 2015, PCPs were split, with approximately half having a favorable view of the law (48%) and the other half unfavorable (52%).
Practices should think of patients as consumers and identify ways to make their visit enjoyable.
Greater burnout among healthcare providers was associated with poorer-quality healthcare and reduced safety for patients.
Exhaustion, low energy, increases in absenteeism, and drops in productivity are among the signs of burnout.
Managing complaints can be a way to make or break your patient relationships and online reputation.
What you need to know now to benchmark your medical practice.
Between 2009 and 2015, costs for IT increased by 40%. Experts say that costs may continue increasing at considerable rates.
Costs includes health care, lost productivity, and treatment programs.
Doctors should take advantage of first few minutes of clinical encounter, give full attention to patients.
A study suggests that female physicians do not use as many codes as their male counterparts, resulting in a reimbursement gap.
Although the benefit of telehealth services is substantial, reimbursement issues have limited its use and expansion.
Many providers still find EMRs vexing, even after all these years.
Significant differences seen even after accounting for age, experience, specialty, and faculty rank.
The gross revenue of the CCM program for a physician with 1,742 patients could range from $44,000 if about one-third of the Medicare patients are eligible to as much as $178,000 if two-thirds are.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Researchers Identify mCRPC Drug Sequence Offering the Best Survival
- Novel Calcimimetic Approved for Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Prolongs Survival
- Misplaced Mobile Devices Lead to HHS Investigations, Millions in Fines
- PCa Salvage Radiation Plus Anti-Androgen Therapy Improves Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)