AMA House of Delegates has adopted policy to study, act for, advocate gender equity in medicine.
Patient data hacking is a risk even for small practices.
Docs will have more opportunity to use technology with extra codes approved by CPT Editorial Panel.
Practices need to incorporate efforts to double check reimbursement against contracts
Hiring the right people is key to growing your nephrology or urology practice. How can you assemble a top-notch staff?
Helpful strategies include developing a plan, knowing who will implement the plan, and staying flexible.
Tracking patients may improve treatment for chronic conditions.
Employees should undergo detailed background checks; practices should have zero-tolerance for theft.
The moment is here: You're opening your own nephrology or urology practice. How can you make it grow?
Buying larger quantities of drugs and decreasing drug waste are among the options that can help practices adjust to the rising price of pharmaceuticals.
Ratings also differ significantly by specialty group.
Medical practices have a variety of strategies they can employ to boost revenue.
Unused medications can be dropped off at local collection sites between 10 am and 2 pm.
Medicare would base part of a hospital's payments on how easy it is for patients to access medical records
Clinical pharmacists help manage complex patients because they look at medications with a different eye than a doctor.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)