Practice Management Videos
One way to bring more business into a practice is to explore outsourcing.
Physicians should prepare carefully; consider finances, legal issues, and insurance.
Providers do not have to learn all of the new 68,000 codes in ICD-10. Here's what steps they should take.
Doctors have limited time period to review financial data and dispute reports before they go public.
Practices may need to adjust schedules, time off, and compensation as the number of female urologists and nephrologists grows.
Patients perceive higher level of compassion among physicians who provide a more optimistic message
Understanding the market is one of the most important aspects of selling a practice.
Best way to prepare for an audit is to assume it will happen and make sure MU requirements are met
Experts review ACA provisions that practices should weigh when deciding on employee medical benefits.
EHRs ranked in five performance areas, including quality of care, patient portal, technical support
Among other considerations, a physician has to define a window of time for the length of care needed to treat a condition.
By the end of 2019, 64% of patients are expected to book their appointments online.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has worked with members of its CROWNWeb support teams to review federal rules and regulations.
'Dialysis Facility Compare' will tabulate publicly reported quality measures, such as transfusion rates and mortality.
Providers should be embracing this patient engagement tool as much as possible, experts say.
- Metformin Use in Advanced CKD Raises Death Risk
- Complications More Likely After Radiotherapy vs. Surgery for PCa
- Heparin-Lidocaine Combo Relieves Interstitial Cystitis Symptoms
- Cholecalciferol May Be Superior for Treating Vitamin D Deficiency
- Laparoscopically Harvesting Right Kidneys from Living Donors Safe
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)