Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, hydrolyzed lactalbumin, arginine), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides [FOS]), fat (corn, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (FOS), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PERATIVE:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for metabolically stressed patients (eg, fractures, wounds, burns, surgery, pressure ulcers).
Adults and Children:
Provides 308Cal/8oz (1300Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Daily Tadalafil May Be Effective for Peyronie's Disease
- High ESA and Iron Doses Up CVD, Death Risk in Hemodialysis Patients
- Diabetic CKD Patients Survive Longer With Metformin
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Case: Treating Iron Deficiency Anemia in a Heart Failure Patient
- Cytoreductive Nephrectomy Benefits for Metastatic RCC Demonstrated
- Phosphorus Content Higher in Packaged Meats Listing Phosphate Additives
- High Intakes of Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk
- More Intense Treatment, Worse Quality of Life in Diabetes
- Hemodialysis CRBSI Outcomes Unaffected by Distance to Nephrologists
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)