Penile & Urethral Cancer
Increased prevalence of HPV and high-risk HPV types compared with asymptomatic men.
The 15-hour surgery took place in early May.
HLA-A is an independent predictor of poor survival in HPV-negative patients.
The researchers found no significant association between BMI and penile cancer stage at diagnosis.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)