Pelvic floor exercises appear to improve symptoms more than watchful waiting in older women.
Agency aims to improve treatment of pelvic organ prolapse.
Prosthetic device approved for impaired detrusor contractility in women.
About one in three endorse symptoms of PFD; many screen positive for Triad components.
These autologous technologies could be used in patients needing vaginal reconstruction.
A study found similar surgical success rates with uterosacral ligament suspension and sacrospinous ligament fixation.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
- PET/CT May Improve Imaging of Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Adding MRI Does Not Boost Prostate Cancer Upgrading Rate
- Both High and Low Uric Acid Levels Tied to Higher Mortality
- Trulicity Labeling Updated to Include Data on T2D Patients With CKD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)