Pelvic floor exercises appear to improve symptoms more than watchful waiting in older women.
Agency aims to improve treatment of pelvic organ prolapse.
Prosthetic device approved for impaired detrusor contractility in women.
About one in three endorse symptoms of PFD; many screen positive for Triad components.
These autologous technologies could be used in patients needing vaginal reconstruction.
A study found similar surgical success rates with uterosacral ligament suspension and sacrospinous ligament fixation.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Calciphylaxis in CKD Patients Linked to Hypercoagulable Conditions
- Ceruloplasmin a Possible Marker of CKD in Sickle Cell Anemia
- Shift in HIV-Associated Kidney Disease Characterized
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Calcium Requirement Linked to Preop ALP
- Cytoreductive Nephrectomy Benefits for Metastatic RCC Demonstrated
- Phosphorus Content Higher in Packaged Meats Listing Phosphate Additives
- High Intakes of Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk
- More Intense Treatment, Worse Quality of Life in Diabetes
- Hemodialysis CRBSI Outcomes Unaffected by Distance to Nephrologists
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)