Pelvic floor exercises appear to improve symptoms more than watchful waiting in older women.
Agency aims to improve treatment of pelvic organ prolapse.
Prosthetic device approved for impaired detrusor contractility in women.
About one in three endorse symptoms of PFD; many screen positive for Triad components.
These autologous technologies could be used in patients needing vaginal reconstruction.
A study found similar surgical success rates with uterosacral ligament suspension and sacrospinous ligament fixation.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- For Treating Uremic Pruritus, Evidence is Strongest for Gabapentin
- IgG-Degrading Enzyme Desensitizes, Permits HLA-Incompatible Transplant
- Evaluating Practice Options in the Shifting Health Care Landscape
- Melanoma Risk Higher in Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Not All High-Risk Prostate Cancers Are the Same
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)