Brief bedside session associated with improved positive mood, pain scores and decreased anxiety
Unused medications can be dropped off at local collection sites between 10 am and 2 pm.
Reductions seen in fatigue symptom severity and fatigue-related quality of life disruption
Medical use of cannabis has been a topic of controversy in recent years.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)