Inconsistencies exist between CDC and NCCN opioid guideline recommendations.
Brief bedside session associated with improved positive mood, pain scores and decreased anxiety
Unused medications can be dropped off at local collection sites between 10 am and 2 pm.
Reductions seen in fatigue symptom severity and fatigue-related quality of life disruption
Medical use of cannabis has been a topic of controversy in recent years.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)