OXY DAILY DEFENSE CLEANSING PADS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 2%; pads; contains 46% alcohol.
Indications for OXY DAILY DEFENSE CLEANSING PADS:
Using a pad, cleanse and cover affected areas with a thin layer once daily, then increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated. May reduce to once daily or every other day if dryness or peeling occurs. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not leave pad on skin. Discontinue if severe dryness or irritation occurs. Flammable.
Skin dryness, irritation.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- New Cholesterol Guidelines Consider CKD 'Risk-Enhancing'
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast May Up Acute Kidney Injury Risk in CKD
- Salvage Prostatectomy May Benefit Some Prostate Cancer Patients
- Extraprostatic Extension Indicates Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)