OVACE WASH Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium sulfacetamide 10%.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for OVACE WASH:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection.
Seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff: Wash affected areas twice daily (AM & PM). Apply to affected areas, massage into skin, rinse thoroughly, pat dry and repeat after 10–20 seconds. Repeat for 8–10 days; reduce frequency as conditon improves. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection: Massage into skin for 10–20 seconds then rinse; repeat for 8–10 days.
Discontinue if sensitization, rash, arthritis, fever or mouth sores develop. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, broken skin. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Incompatible with silver preparations.
Local irritation; rare: Stevens-Johnson syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic toxic reactions.
Wash—6oz, 12oz, 16oz
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Approves Enzalutamide for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Hydrodistention May Ease Nocturia in Interstitial Cystitis
- Overnight Saline Irrigation May Prevent Early NMIBC Recurrence
- 5 Key Steps to Grow Your New Nephrology or Urology Practice
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)