OSMOLITE 1.2 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, MCT, soy lecithin); taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and glucose-free; contains milk and soy.
Indications for OSMOLITE 1.2 CAL:
Supplemental or sole-source nutrition for tube feeding in patients who may benefit from increased protein and calories. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 285Cal/8oz (1200Cal/L).
High-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Osmolite, Osmolite 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Osmolite 1.2 Cal (cans)—8oz
Osmolite 1 Cal, Osmolite 1.2 Cal (ready-to-hang)—1L, 1.5L
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
- Molecular Subtypes Linked to Outcomes in Acute Kidney Injury
- AHA: Icosapent Ethyl Cuts CV Risk From Elevated Triglycerides
- AHA: Dapagliflozin Noninferior to Placebo for MACE in T2DM
- Health Information Breach Brings Record Settlement
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)