NOVASOURCE RENAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup, fructose), fat (high oleic sunflower, MCT, corn oils), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NOVASOURCE RENAL:
Nutritional supplement for patients on dialysis with renal failure or patients requiring electrolyte or fluid restrictions.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/237mL (2000Cal/1L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Closed system containers—1000mL
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Approves Enzalutamide for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Hydrodistention May Ease Nocturia in Interstitial Cystitis
- Overnight Saline Irrigation May Prevent Early NMIBC Recurrence
- 5 Key Steps to Grow Your New Nephrology or Urology Practice
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)