Most Recent Articles by Natasha Persaud
Study of older hypogonadal men does not support use of TRT to improve memory, according to researchers.
Study finds that PSA and PSAD indicated prostate cancer above Gleason score 6 for white men only.
Survey finds that 46% of radiation oncologists have administered ART to patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer on at least one occasion.
In a survey, 3 in 5 urologists in the United States indicated they perform MRI-US guided biopsy in current practice.
From 1995 to 2011, prostate cancer deaths fell by 13.0% among Danish patients diagnosed with low-risk disease.
More Articles by Natasha Persaud
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Novel Calcimimetic Approved for Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Prolongs Survival
- Misplaced Mobile Devices Lead to HHS Investigations, Millions in Fines
- PCa Salvage Radiation Plus Anti-Androgen Therapy Improves Outcomes
- Targeted Biopsy Improves Detection of Significant PCa in Black Men
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)