Research suggests that men's diets can affect their risk for prostate cancer.
Less than perfect older kidneys may still be suitable for transplantation.
Mutations in the SPOP gene aide in the development of BET-inhibitors resistance.
Response rates of the combination therapy increasing from 20% to 40%.
Nivolumab combined with ipilimumab revealed manageable safety, antitumor activity and favorable responses garnering potential long-term benefits.
Surgeons must balance the pain-control needs of patients with the devastating consequences of the epidemic.
Routine prostate cancer screenings can be done as long as the patient makes the decision after a physician consultation.
The number of suspected Ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo has risen to 37.
Steinberg: Two new studies show that blue light cystoscopy offers a significant advantage over white light cystoscopy identifying bladder tumors.
Daneshmand: Blue flexible cystoscopy used in an office-setting can improve detection of bladder cancer recurrence.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Febuxostat Increases CV Event Risk Only in Established CV Disease
- CT Abdominal Aortic Calcification Score Predicts CV Event Risk
- Glucose Dysregulation Seen Years Before Diabetes Diagnosis
- Poor Experience With PCP Linked to Hospitalization in CKD
- Light Use of Topical Skin Tx Before Radiotherapy Seems Safe
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)