Men's Health Videos
Men's Health Latest News
Each 20-unit increment in GPS was associated with a more than 2-fold increased likelihood of recurrence.
They are more likely to die and suffer complications compared with those admitted on weekdays.
The treatment was most effective in relief of macroscopic hematuria.
Researchers observed greater incidences of colorectal cancer among patients who underwent bilateral orchiectomy, surgery, and ADT.
Gout increased the risk of erectile dysfunction in men by 21%.
A PHI of 82 discriminated between patients with and without biochemical recurrence.
Factors include younger age, aggressive disease, and concern that their malignancy is uncontrollable.
Smoking cessation for 10 or more years, however, mitigates that risk.
Androgen receptor splice variant 7 (AR-V7) detection may serve as treatment biomarker in castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC).
In a study of high-risk PCa patients, the statin-metformin combo was associated with a 43% reduction in risk compared with non-use of the medications.
The combination improved oncologic control better than dose-escalated radiotherapy alone in men with intermediate-risk prostate cancer.
Although physical fitness is widely known to prevent cardiovascular disease, its impact on prostate cancer is less clear.
A new report combines data from 20 studies to provide definitive information.
Bicycles were not designed with male genitalia in mind, and they account for more than 4,000 genitourinary injuries each year.
Researchers also found that clinicians prescribed testosterone replacement therapy to men of reproductive age despite the risks.
- Dietary Interventions Improve Hyperphosphatemia Treatment
- Genomic Prostate Score Predicts PCa Recurrence, Adverse Pathology
- New Dyslipidemia Guidelines Eliminate Treatment Targets
- High-Risk Patients Screened for Bladder Cancer Rarely Die from It
- Weekend Hospitalizations Worsen Outcomes for Metastatic PCa Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)