While a perfect stent has not been designed, they are indispensible devices that are used everyday in our field.
Urinary incontinence following RP is a moderate or big problem in at least 8% of men. This has a significant impact of quality of life.
Endorectal MRI added to the initial clinical evaluation of patients with clinically low-risk PCa helps predict findings on confirmatory biopsy and evaluate eligibility for active surveillance, researchers concluded.
The complex disease requires regular follow up and assessment of the ongoing response to therapy.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Uric Acid Threshold That Predicts Kidney Stone Formation Identified
- Hypogonadism in Male HD Patients Linked to Poor ESA Response
- Bladder Cancer Progression Linked to Collagen Changes
- Elevated CRP Linked With CKD Risk in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Losartan Reduces Aldosterone in Hypertension Without Sleep Apnea
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)