While a perfect stent has not been designed, they are indispensible devices that are used everyday in our field.
Urinary incontinence following RP is a moderate or big problem in at least 8% of men. This has a significant impact of quality of life.
Endorectal MRI added to the initial clinical evaluation of patients with clinically low-risk PCa helps predict findings on confirmatory biopsy and evaluate eligibility for active surveillance, researchers concluded.
The complex disease requires regular follow up and assessment of the ongoing response to therapy.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Optimal PSA Threshold For Targeted Biopsy Identified
- Plant-Based Phosphorus Best for Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Beneficial in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Stopping Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) Drugs Induces Tumor Flare
- Red Meat Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Risk Due to Gut Bacteria
- Once Pregnant, Living Kidney Donors More Likely to Have Hypertension
- Have malpractice award caps made any difference in medical practice?
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Linked to Early Vascular Disease
- Cost of Diabetes Care Continues to Rise
- 'Jekyll & Hyde' Molecule Could Lead to Aggressive Prostate Cancer (PCa)
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)