While a perfect stent has not been designed, they are indispensible devices that are used everyday in our field.
Urinary incontinence following RP is a moderate or big problem in at least 8% of men. This has a significant impact of quality of life.
Endorectal MRI added to the initial clinical evaluation of patients with clinically low-risk PCa helps predict findings on confirmatory biopsy and evaluate eligibility for active surveillance, researchers concluded.
The complex disease requires regular follow up and assessment of the ongoing response to therapy.
- Gleason Score Predicts BCR in High-Risk Prostate Cancer Patients
- Statin Use Fails To Prevent Progression to Lethal Prostate Cancer
- Biomarkers Help Distinguish Prostate Cancer from Prostatitis
- Erectile Function Worsens In Most Men After Prostate Biopsy
- Low Magnesium Linked to Worse Survival in Hemodialysis Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)