Clinically relevant psychotropic side effects plus ineffectiveness halted study.
Smoking pot decreased the likelihood of the malignancy by 45%, whereas smoking tobacco only increased the likelihood by 52%.
Medical marijuana may be beneficial for nausea and vomiting, pain and weight loss, but more research is needed to determine potential harms.
Illinois became the 20th state to legalize the use of marijuana for specific medical indications.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Mediterranean Diet Best for Lowering Aggressive Prostate Cancer Risk
- SABR for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offers Excellent Outcomes
- Radical Cystectomy Offers Better Long-term MIBC Patient Survival
- Robotic Kidney Transplantation Safe, Feasible
- Most CKD Patients With Anemia Show Limited Response to Oral Iron
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)