LOTRIMIN ULTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Butenafine HCl 1%; crm.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN ULTRA:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
T. corporis, t. cruris: apply once daily for 2 weeks. T. pedis: apply twice daily for 1 week or once daily for 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, mucous membranes. Do not occlude. Discontinue if irritation develops and confirm diagnosis. Sensitivity to allylamines.
Burning/stinging, worsening of condition, other local irritation.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Approves Enzalutamide for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Hydrodistention May Ease Nocturia in Interstitial Cystitis
- Overnight Saline Irrigation May Prevent Early NMIBC Recurrence
- 5 Key Steps to Grow Your New Nephrology or Urology Practice
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)