KAOPECTATE STOOL SOFTENER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Docusate calcium 240mg; softgels.
Indications for KAOPECTATE STOOL SOFTENER:
240mg daily for several days or until bowel movements are normal.
Discontinue if cramps, rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
May increase systemic absorption of mineral oil.
Softgels—10, 30, 100
Renal and Urology News Articles
- New Cholesterol Guidelines Consider CKD 'Risk-Enhancing'
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast May Up Acute Kidney Injury Risk in CKD
- Salvage Prostatectomy May Benefit Some Prostate Cancer Patients
- Extraprostatic Extension Indicates Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)