Most Recent Articles by Kam Kalantar-Zadeh, MD, MPH, PhD
Both urologists and nephrologists provide follow-up and continuity of care to patients after cancer nephrectomy.
Efforts should be directed at making nephrology more appealing to recruit more trainees.
Recent studies have cast doubt on the universal superiority of the conventional approach to dialysis.
We may feel good treating a patient's edema, but is fluid retention always harmful?
More Articles by Kam Kalantar-Zadeh, MD, MPH, PhD
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Calcium Requirement Linked to Preop ALP
- Sucroferric Oxyhydroxide Efficacy Similar to That of Sevelamer
- Calciphylaxis in CKD Patients Linked to Hypercoagulable Conditions
- Kidney Cancer Bone Metastasis Predictors Id'd
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)