Most Recent Articles by Kam Kalantar-Zadeh, MD, MPH, PhD
Patient-centeredness should become a core component of clinical practice guidelines, according to Dr Kalantar-Zadeh.
Both urologists and nephrologists provide follow-up and continuity of care to patients after cancer nephrectomy.
Efforts should be directed at making nephrology more appealing to recruit more trainees.
Recent studies have cast doubt on the universal superiority of the conventional approach to dialysis.
More Articles by Kam Kalantar-Zadeh, MD, MPH, PhD
Renal and Urology News Articles
- CROWNWeb Reporting Gets Up to Speed With Implementation of Dashboard
- Prostate Cancer Gene Testing Guidelines Issued
- Radical Nephrectomy Linked With Worse Kidney Function, Survival
- Acute Kidney Injury Increases Risk for Hypoglycemia in Diabetes Pts
- USPSTF Questions Nontraditional CVD Risk Factors for Assessment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)