Most Recent Articles by Kam Kalantar-Zadeh, MD, MPH, PhD
Patient-centeredness should become a core component of clinical practice guidelines, according to Dr Kalantar-Zadeh.
Both urologists and nephrologists provide follow-up and continuity of care to patients after cancer nephrectomy.
Efforts should be directed at making nephrology more appealing to recruit more trainees.
Recent studies have cast doubt on the universal superiority of the conventional approach to dialysis.
More Articles by Kam Kalantar-Zadeh, MD, MPH, PhD
Renal and Urology News Articles
- AUA Issues New Guidelines on Testosterone Deficiency
- Biopsy-to-RP Delay May Up Prostate Cancer Recurrence Risk
- Fenofibrate Therapy Slows CKD Progression in Diabetics
- Optimal Management of Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer Remains Unclear
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Predictors of Hungry Bone Syndrome Identified
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)