Most Recent Articles by Kam Kalantar-Zadeh, MD, MPH, PhD
CMS also has upcoming plans to impose fiscal penalties related to dialysis treatment.
Patient-centeredness should become a core component of clinical practice guidelines, according to Dr Kalantar-Zadeh.
Both urologists and nephrologists provide follow-up and continuity of care to patients after cancer nephrectomy.
Efforts should be directed at making nephrology more appealing to recruit more trainees.
More Articles by Kam Kalantar-Zadeh, MD, MPH, PhD
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
- PET/CT May Improve Imaging of Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Adding MRI Does Not Boost Prostate Cancer Upgrading Rate
- Both High and Low Uric Acid Levels Tied to Higher Mortality
- Trulicity Labeling Updated to Include Data on T2D Patients With CKD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)