Most Recent Articles by Joseph Veniero, MD, PhD
Sep 01, 2009
Prostate magnetic resonance (MR) provides high-resolution images of the prostate; seminal vesicles; and nearby pelvic organs and structures, including the bladder and rectum.
- Gleason Score Predicts BCR in High-Risk Prostate Cancer Patients
- Statin Use Fails To Prevent Progression to Lethal Prostate Cancer
- Biomarkers Help Distinguish Prostate Cancer from Prostatitis
- Do Surgeons' Complication Rates Reflect Their Competence?
- Low Magnesium Linked to Worse Survival in Hemodialysis Patients
- Should the U.S. Government Cap the Cost of Cancer Drugs?
- Tamsulosin Improves Passage of Large Ureteric Stones
- Kidney Transplant Outcomes Better If Donors Are Kept in Hypothermia
- Blood Pressure Variability Linked to Heart Disease, Early Death
- Lower Extremity Amputation in Diabetes Linked with Greater Death Risk
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)