Most Recent Articles by John Schieszer
Personalized medications based on a patient's medical and biological profiles may be possible with 3D printing.
One night of sleep deprivation may be as detrimental as 6 months on a high-fat diet.
Fracture risk may be lower with bisphosphonates in women with diabetes.
Pesticide exposure associated with a 61% increased risk for diabetes.
In type 2 diabetes, improving glycemic control may decrease dementia risk.
More Articles by John Schieszer
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Study: Ureterolithotripsy Best for Large Proximal Ureteral Stones
- Post-RP Radiotherapy Benefits Selected Men With Elevated PSA
- Erectile Dysfunction Risk Higher in Gout Patients
- Multimodal Therapy Found to Benefit Men With LN-positive PCa
- Switch to an Iron-Based Binder Found to Improve Phosphorus Lowering
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)