Most Recent Articles by John Schieszer
Physicians who treat patients with high-risk prostate cancer remain uncertain as to the optimal treatment approach, in part due to difficulty in interpreting study data.
Personalized medications based on a patient's medical and biological profiles may be possible with 3D printing.
One night of sleep deprivation may be as detrimental as 6 months on a high-fat diet.
Fracture risk may be lower with bisphosphonates in women with diabetes.
Pesticide exposure associated with a 61% increased risk for diabetes.
More Articles by John Schieszer
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Calcium Requirement Linked to Preop ALP
- Sucroferric Oxyhydroxide Efficacy Similar to That of Sevelamer
- Calciphylaxis in CKD Patients Linked to Hypercoagulable Conditions
- Kidney Cancer Bone Metastasis Predictors Id'd
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)