Most Recent Articles by Jody A. Charnow, Editor
In a phase 2 trial, atezolizumab plus bevacizumab improved PFS versus sunitinib in patients with renal cell carcinoma expressing PD-L1.
Added progression-free survival and prolonged overall survival possible, according to investigators.
Researchers develop a model to predict which patients are more likely to harbor brain metastases at cancer diagnosis.
Bone surgery should be considered in patients with solitary bone metastasis and no concomitant visceral metastases, according to investigators.
Clinical or radiologic progression is less likely with abiraterone plus prednisone than cabazitaxel following first-line docetaxel, study finds.
More Articles by Jody A. Charnow, Editor
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Novel Calcimimetic Approved for Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Prolongs Survival
- Misplaced Mobile Devices Lead to HHS Investigations, Millions in Fines
- PCa Salvage Radiation Plus Anti-Androgen Therapy Improves Outcomes
- Targeted Biopsy Improves Detection of Significant PCa in Black Men
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)