Most Recent Articles by Jody A. Charnow, Editor
Recurrence rate was 26.4% among patients who had overnight continuous saline irrigation following transurethral resection of bladder tumor vs 38.2% among those who did not.
Over a 25-year period, the proportion of patients with high-risk clinical T1 tumors increased by nearly 20% and clinical tumor size decreased from 8.4 to 6.2 cm, an Italian study found.
Pulmonary embolism is associated with GnRH agonist use and orchiectomy.
Study reveals 15% lower odds of arteriovenous access use at hemodialysis initiation among women vs men.
From 2013 to 2016, the relative decrease in testosterone prescriptions was 48% among established testosterone users and 62% among new users.
More Articles by Jody A. Charnow, Editor
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Robotic Partial Nephrectomy Mostly Superior to Other Surgeries
- FDA Requires Safety Label Changes for Fluoroquinolones
- AV Access at Hemodialysis Initiation Less Likely Among Women
- Development of Clinically Evident Gout: A Closer Look at Elevated Serum Urate Levels
- Apixaban Is Safest Direct Oral Anticoagulant vs Warfarin
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)