Modifying the penile microbiome could potentially reduce HIV acquisition in both men and women.
The number of suspected Ebola cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo has risen to 37.
The HPV vaccine has the potential to reverse the epidemic and prevent thousands of cancers in the US.
Second report highlights ties between Zika and Guillain-Barr syndrome.
Know the signs of extreme response to infection; consider it a medical emergency.
The availability of direct-acting antiviral drugs may enable eradication of hepatitis C virus and improve outcomes.
Patient history, including assessment of travel, necessary to assess risk.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- For Treating Uremic Pruritus, Evidence is Strongest for Gabapentin
- IgG-Degrading Enzyme Desensitizes, Permits HLA-Incompatible Transplant
- Evaluating Practice Options in the Shifting Health Care Landscape
- Melanoma Risk Higher in Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Kidneys From Octogenarian Donors Show Similar Survival
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)