Latest Hypogonadism News
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) does not increase cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk.
Greater PSA increases seen in older men and those with lower baseline testosterone.
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) may lower hemoglobin levels and improve lipid profile in diabetic men with androgen deficiency.
Low total testosterone was associated with increased odds of greater carotid intima-media thickness and odds of endothelial dysfunction.
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) may promote prostate cancer tumor growth.
Low testosterone may increase cardiovascular (CV) risk in middle-aged men with type 2 diabetes.
Testosterone therapy for men who produce little to no hormones does not increase heart attack risk.
When it comes to erectile dysfunction (ED) in middle-aged men, testosterone may not be a key factor.
Joint committee also calls for drug makers to run heart-risk tests on popular 'Low T' products.
Expert panel to decide whether prescribing information on testosterone drugs should be changed.
Chemicals found in many household products may reduce androgen levels in both sexes.
Obesity can lead to a deterioration of erectile function in young men.
Finding runs counter to some prior reports; much larger trials are needed, experts say.
In a study, 74% of men treated with Vogelxo achieved normal testosterone levels within 90 days.
Researchers report findings from a study of 942 hypogonadal men treated at 3 German centers.
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)
- Optimal PSA Threshold For Targeted Biopsy Identified
- Plant-Based Phosphorus Best for Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Beneficial in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Stopping Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) Drugs Induces Tumor Flare
- Red Meat Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Risk Due to Gut Bacteria
- Once Pregnant, Living Kidney Donors More Likely to Have Hypertension
- Have malpractice award caps made any difference in medical practice?
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Linked to Early Vascular Disease
- Cost of Diabetes Care Continues to Rise
- 'Jekyll & Hyde' Molecule Could Lead to Aggressive Prostate Cancer (PCa)