FLUBLOK QUADRIVALENT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Quadrivalent, recombinant hemagglutinin (virus types A and B); contains a total of 180mcg recombinant hemagglutinin per 0.5mL dose; formulation changes annually; soln for IM inj; egg-, antibiotic-, preservative-free.
Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.
Indications for FLUBLOK QUADRIVALENT:
≥18yrs: 0.5mL by IM inj once in the deltoid.
3–<18yrs: not established.
Guillain-Barre syndrome within 6 weeks of previous flu vaccine. Immunosuppressed. Have appropriate treatment available to manage anaphylaxis. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Concomitant vaccines: insufficient data (see full labeling). Immunosuppressants: may get suboptimal response.
Inj site tenderness and pain, headache, fatigue, myalgia, arthralgia.
Single-dose prefilled syringes (0.5mL)—10
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Novel Blood Test Improves Detection of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- Stone Composition Affects Nephrolithiasis Recurrence Rate
- Ultrasound Still Underused for Initial Imaging of Acute Renal Colic
- Hyperkalemia Drug Receives FDA Approval
- Post-op Intravesical Gemcitabine May Lower Bladder CA Recurrence Risk
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)