FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil 100%; per 118mL dose; latex- and sodium-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Fecal impaction. Removal of residue after barium enema.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: ½ enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnant. Nursing mothers.
- Optimal PSA Threshold For Targeted Biopsy Identified
- Plant-Based Phosphorus Best for Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Beneficial in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Stopping Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) Drugs Induces Tumor Flare
- Red Meat Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Risk Due to Gut Bacteria
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients Benefit from Exercise Rehab
- What effect does advertising to attract patients have on perception of the medical profession?
- Prior Kidney Donor Favorable Waitlist Policy is Working
- Brown Fat Could Help Manage Diabetes
- New 5-Star Dialysis Facility Rating System To Debut
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)