FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil 100%; per 118mL dose; latex- and sodium-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Fecal impaction. Removal of residue after barium enema.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: ½ enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnant. Nursing mothers.
- Perineural Invasion Predicts Prostate Cancer Bone Metastasis
- Phosphate Binder Adherence Challenging for Dialysis Patients
- Combo Superior for Overactive Bladder in BPH Patients
- Neutrophil Count May Predict Death Risk in Prostate Cancer Patients
- Why Heart Safety of Testosterone in Older Men Remains a Concern
- Erectile Function Worsens In Most Men After Prostate Biopsy
- Transperineal Prostate Biopsy Better for PCa Risk Statification
- Androgen Deprivation for Localized Prostate Cancer Ups Cardiac Risks
- Upping Shock Wave Frequency Improves Ureteral Stone Clearance
- High-Grade Prostate Cancer Linked to Low Testosterone
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)