FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil 100%; per 118mL dose; latex- and sodium-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Fecal impaction. Removal of residue after barium enema.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: ½ enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnant. Nursing mothers.
- Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance Outcomes Vary by Disease Risk
- High BMI a Plus for Some Metastatic Kidney Cancer Patients
- Statins May Prolong Life in Patients with Advanced Kidney Cancer
- Adjuvant Kidney Cancer Drugs Fail to Improve Outcomes
- Statins Plus ADT After Prostate Cancer Radiotherapy Ups Survival
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)