Interview with David F. Penson, MD.
Daniel Canter, M.D., discusses narrow-band imaging (NBI) for visualization of bladder cancer.
Dr. Moe spoke about the importance of nephrology research and how a prize competition can facilitate the process.
Jonathan Harper, MD, of the UW School of Medicine in Seattle, explains his "Rolling Stones" concept as a feasible office procedure.
We sat down with Dr. Eid at his New York City office to ask him about the latest developments in penile implant therapy.
CORAL study chair Lance Dworkin, MD, discusses the controversial finding with Renal & Urology News.
Rising readmission rates of subsequent sepsis have given urologic surgeon Jeremy Grummet, MBBS, MS, FRACS, pause.
Immunologic mismatch may no longer be a barrier between living kidney donors and recipients.
Some may find it surprising that Dr. Critz generally considers RP to be the go-to treatment for localized disease.
A digital sensing platform could allow patients with chronic kidney ailments or diabetes to test their own urine albumin levels.
Urologist Ronald K. Loo, MD, of Southern California Permanente Medical Group and colleagues created and validated a Hematuria Risk Index.
Hyponatremia authority Dr. Juan Carlos Ayus receives calls all the time from fellow nephrologists who have questions.
Radium-223 was approved in May 2013 for the treatment of mCRPC with symptomatic bone metastases and no visceral disease.
A nascent technology combines laser optics and ultrasound to distinguish between benign and malignant prostate tissue.
Dr. Crispen highlights the advantages and challenges of active surveillance for small renal masses.
- Prostate Cancer ADT May Increase Thromboembolic Disease Risk
- Home-Cooked Meals Linked to Lower Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Social Jetlag Linked to Prediabetes, Cardiovascular Disease Risk
- Risk Factors for HD Patient Hospitalization for Infections Identified
- Prostate Cancer ADT Strategies Offer Similar Efficacy, QoL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)