An interview with Ashutosh K. Tewari, MBBS, MCh
An interview with Neal Shore, MD
Renal & Urology News interviewed Matthew R. Weir, MD, director of the division of nephrology and professor of medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore.
Additional novel medical therapies to treat prostate cancer and earlier use of the existing medical therapies are the future of prostate cancer management.
Daniel Canter, M.D., discusses narrow-band imaging (NBI) for visualization of bladder cancer.
Dr. Moe spoke about the importance of nephrology research and how a prize competition can facilitate the process.
Jonathan Harper, MD, of the UW School of Medicine in Seattle, explains his "Rolling Stones" concept as a feasible office procedure.
We sat down with Dr. Eid at his New York City office to ask him about the latest developments in penile implant therapy.
CORAL study chair Lance Dworkin, MD, discusses the controversial finding with Renal & Urology News.
Rising readmission rates of subsequent sepsis have given urologic surgeon Jeremy Grummet, MBBS, MS, FRACS, pause.
Immunologic mismatch may no longer be a barrier between living kidney donors and recipients.
Some may find it surprising that Dr. Critz generally considers RP to be the go-to treatment for localized disease.
A digital sensing platform could allow patients with chronic kidney ailments or diabetes to test their own urine albumin levels.
Urologist Ronald K. Loo, MD, of Southern California Permanente Medical Group and colleagues created and validated a Hematuria Risk Index.
Hyponatremia authority Dr. Juan Carlos Ayus receives calls all the time from fellow nephrologists who have questions.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Calciphylaxis in CKD Patients Linked to Hypercoagulable Conditions
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Calcium Requirement Linked to Preop ALP
- Sucroferric Oxyhydroxide Efficacy Similar to That of Sevelamer
- Kidney Cancer Bone Metastasis Predictors Id'd
- Cytoreductive Nephrectomy Benefits for Metastatic RCC Demonstrated
- Phosphorus Content Higher in Packaged Meats Listing Phosphate Additives
- High Intakes of Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk
- More Intense Treatment, Worse Quality of Life in Diabetes
- Hemodialysis CRBSI Outcomes Unaffected by Distance to Nephrologists
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)