Generic Name and Formulations:
Crisaborole 2%; oint.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EUCRISA:
Mild-to-moderate atopic dermatitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: apply a thin layer twice daily to affected areas.
Not for ophthalmic, oral, intravaginal use. Discontinue immediately if hypersensitivity occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor.
Application site pain (eg, burning, stinging); hypersensitivity reactions, contact urticaria.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- New Cholesterol Guidelines Consider CKD 'Risk-Enhancing'
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast May Up Acute Kidney Injury Risk in CKD
- Salvage Prostatectomy May Benefit Some Prostate Cancer Patients
- Extraprostatic Extension Indicates Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)