Latest Erectile Dysfunction News
Researchers say skin cancer in these patients is likely due to more sun exposure.
Alert patients that use of performance-enhancing drugs can lead to erectile dysfunction and infertility.
The chances of erectile function recovery improved when patients received radiation treatment more than 16 months after surgery.
Potency is preserved in 50.4% and 60.8% of patients at 10 years after seed implantation, according to MSSFI and SHIM scores, respectively.
An early, integrated approach led to less deterioration of erectile function after surgery.
Almost quadruple the risk found among Asian men with erectile dysfunction.
Review finds 1.5-3.4 times higher risk of erectile dysfunction among men with periodontitis.
Men undergoing surgery should inform their anesthesiologist about any use of erectile dysfunction drugs.
Many men are unaware of erectile function recovery time and problems with ejaculation.
A combination of exercise and a flavonoid-rich diet can reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction by 21%.
Non-users of 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors had a nearly 2.6 times increased risk of pathologic progression than those who took the drugs.
No significant association found between phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor use and biochemical recurrence after radical treatment.
In a small study, 79% of men reported satisfaction with penile prosthesis implantation surgery, supporting its use as an erectile dysfunction treatment.
Small study shows those undergoing radiation therapy had fewer side effects, less fatigue.
Researchers investigate sexual dysfunction post RT for localized prostate cancer.
Erectile Dysfunction Videos
- Blacks With Diabetes and CKD Have Higher CVD Risk
- Worse Re-transplant Outcomes for HIV Positive Patients
- Race, Procedure Type Influence Morbidity in Pediatric Surgery Patients
- Parathyroidectomy Rates Stable Despite Changes in Medical Therapy
- Early Recurrence After Laparoscopic Radical Cystectomy Explored
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)