Latest Erectile Dysfunction News
A recent trial compared the effects of regular grapefruit juice with a low furanocoumarin hybrid grapefruit juice on midazolam.
The prevalence of ED is 30% higher among men who have vitamin D levels below 20 ng/mL versus those with levels of 30 ng/mL or higher.
Prostate cancer was diagnosed in 19.5% of PDE5i users vs 22.7% of nonusers, a statistically insignificant difference.
Low testosterone levels may be a contributing factor.
Researchers say skin cancer in these patients is likely due to more sun exposure.
Alert patients that use of performance-enhancing drugs can lead to erectile dysfunction and infertility.
The chances of erectile function recovery improved when patients received radiation treatment more than 16 months after surgery.
Potency is preserved in 50.4% and 60.8% of patients at 10 years after seed implantation, according to MSSFI and SHIM scores, respectively.
An early, integrated approach led to less deterioration of erectile function after surgery.
Almost quadruple the risk found among Asian men with erectile dysfunction.
Review finds 1.5-3.4 times higher risk of erectile dysfunction among men with periodontitis.
Men undergoing surgery should inform their anesthesiologist about any use of erectile dysfunction drugs.
Many men are unaware of erectile function recovery time and problems with ejaculation.
A combination of exercise and a flavonoid-rich diet can reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction by 21%.
Non-users of 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors had a nearly 2.6 times increased risk of pathologic progression than those who took the drugs.
Erectile Dysfunction Videos
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Uric Acid Threshold That Predicts Kidney Stone Formation Identified
- Hypogonadism in Male HD Patients Linked to Poor ESA Response
- Bladder Cancer Progression Linked to Collagen Changes
- Teaching Low Phosphorus Cooking May Improve Hyperphosphatemia
- Elevated CRP Linked With CKD Risk in Rheumatoid Arthritis
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)