Latest Erectile Dysfunction News
Oral PDE5 inhibitors improve sperm parameters and can treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Men taking PDE5 lowered their risk of hospitalization and mortality after a heart attack by 33%.
Longer use of finasteride at a dosage of 1.25 mg/day or less among men younger than 42 years is associated with greater risk, study finds.
Chronic periodontitis was associated with 2.2-fold increased odds of ED.
The researchers found that high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I levels were significantly higher in participants with erectile dysfunction than in those without
A recent trial compared the effects of regular grapefruit juice with a low furanocoumarin hybrid grapefruit juice on midazolam.
The prevalence of ED is 30% higher among men who have vitamin D levels below 20 ng/mL versus those with levels of 30 ng/mL or higher.
Prostate cancer was diagnosed in 19.5% of PDE5i users vs 22.7% of nonusers, a statistically insignificant difference.
Low testosterone levels may be a contributing factor.
Researchers say skin cancer in these patients is likely due to more sun exposure.
Alert patients that use of performance-enhancing drugs can lead to erectile dysfunction and infertility.
The chances of erectile function recovery improved when patients received radiation treatment more than 16 months after surgery.
Potency is preserved in 50.4% and 60.8% of patients at 10 years after seed implantation, according to MSSFI and SHIM scores, respectively.
An early, integrated approach led to less deterioration of erectile function after surgery.
Almost quadruple the risk found among Asian men with erectile dysfunction.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Residual Kidney Function Predicts Mortality in CKD-MBD
- Pure Bladder Cancer Variants Linked to Worse Survival After RC
- Combined Urinary Testing Helps Detect Aggressive PCa, Avoid Biopsy
- Anthropometric Body Fat Measurements Can Estimate Renal Function Decline
- E-Cigarettes And Increased Risk Of Bladder Cancer Linked
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)