Most Recent Articles by Emilio Poggio, MD
The Cleveland Clinic has initiated the collection and storage of biospecimens from kidney and pancreas transplant recipients.
Data from 1,000 former kidney donors suggest that normal values of glomerular filtration rate decline with age.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)