DIFFERIN GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.3%; alcohol-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DIFFERIN GEL:
Apply thin film to affected areas once daily after washing. Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Do not use on cuts, abrasions, broken, eczematous, or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, angles of the nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid use until the effects of sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid have subsided. Avoid waxing treated areas. Caution with other photosensitizers or irritants.
Erythema, scaling, dryness, pruritus, burning, stinging.
Gel, crm—45g; Lotion—2oz
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Calciphylaxis in CKD Patients Linked to Hypercoagulable Conditions
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Calcium Requirement Linked to Preop ALP
- Sucroferric Oxyhydroxide Efficacy Similar to That of Sevelamer
- Ceruloplasmin a Possible Marker of CKD in Sickle Cell Anemia
- Cytoreductive Nephrectomy Benefits for Metastatic RCC Demonstrated
- Phosphorus Content Higher in Packaged Meats Listing Phosphate Additives
- High Intakes of Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk
- More Intense Treatment, Worse Quality of Life in Diabetes
- Hemodialysis CRBSI Outcomes Unaffected by Distance to Nephrologists
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)