The challenge with information security is walking the line between tightly securing data and over-relaxing access.
Health care providers do not necessarily have to meet every HIPAA standard.
Physician organizations need to do a better job training staff in safeguarding protected health information and complying with HIPAA in other ways.
The financial shape of a practice is just one of several important considerations.
Shopping around for less expensive medications and buying used medical supplies and equipment can boost the bottom line.
Providers need to analyze which procedures and services constitute a large portion of their practice.
Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of renal & urology drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
FIND DRUG MONOGRAPHS
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Immunotherapy Superior to Sunitinib for Front-Line mRCC Treatment
- Anagliptin Improves LDL Partly Via ApoB-100 Suppression
- First Metastasis Site Predicts Prostate Cancer-Specific Survival
- High Phosphorus Ups Risk of Kidney Transplant Failure, Death
- Total Parathyroidectomy Procedures Similarly Efficacious
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)