Physician organizations need to do a better job training staff in safeguarding protected health information and complying with HIPAA in other ways.
Practices involved in legal cases were penalized for not having completed a comprehensive risk assessment.
Among the first things practices should do is set up a check-out/check-in system.
Shopping around for less expensive medications and buying used medical supplies and equipment can boost the bottom line.
Providers need to analyze which procedures and services constitute a large portion of their practice.
Specialists need to determine the kind of payers they have and the kind of payers they want.
Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of renal & urology drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
FIND DRUG MONOGRAPHS
Renal and Urology News Articles
- For Treating Uremic Pruritus, Evidence is Strongest for Gabapentin
- IgG-Degrading Enzyme Desensitizes, Permits HLA-Incompatible Transplant
- Evaluating Practice Options in the Shifting Health Care Landscape
- Active Surveillance for Intermediate-Risk PCa May Be Unsafe
- Melanoma Risk Higher in Kidney Transplant Recipients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)