In patients with stage 5 chronic kidney disease, lupus anticoagulant and combined thrombophilia occur more frequently in those with versus without calciphylaxis, case-control study shows.
A patient experienced painful skin ulcers despite having normal renal function.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)