Bladder Outlet Obstruction
The risk of bladder outlet obstruction increased 34% per unit increase in serum PSA and decreased 23% per unit increase in maximal flow rate.
Increasing thickness was associated with increasing number of poor indicators for bladder outlet obstruction in men with enlarged prostates.
Studies have suggested a strong "placebo effect" in the treatment of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)