Bladder Cancer Features
Studies have suggested a strong "placebo effect" in the treatment of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome.
Bladder Cancer Videos
Latest Bladder Cancer News
Active smokers more knowledgeable than former, never smokers; often cite urologist as source of info.
A 15-feature 'genomic classifier' surpassed the prognostic potential of standard clinical variables for bladder cancer risk.
Absence of muscle tissue in bladder cancer biopsy samples is common and associated with increased risk of death.
Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore on October 15 will launch the world's first institute devoted to bladder cancer.
Investigators report earlier bladder tumor relapse and higher risk of T-stage progression.
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) shows promising results for the treatment of PD-L1 positive bladder cancer.
In adjusted analyses, female transplant recipients had a significantly increased risk of urologic cancer and men did not.
It is associated with a 20-fold increased likelihood of the malignancy, British study shows.
Studies show integrated program effective for depression in patients with cancer.
As body mass index increases, so does the risk of kidney and bladder cancers in men and stomach, ovarian, and colon cancers in women.
Study reveals a 2-fold greater likelihood of primary kidney and bladder cancer compared with men in the general population.
Current smoking and smoking cessation prior to diagnosis does not alter risk of recurrence or progression of non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
Study shows a significantly better 5-year cancer-specific survival rate compared with radical cystectomy.
Use of the drug reduced the risk of recurrence and cancer-related mortality in diabetic patients undergoing radical cystectomy.
Meta-analysis demonstrates a protective effect with high intake.
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)
- Optimal PSA Threshold For Targeted Biopsy Identified
- Plant-Based Phosphorus Best for Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Beneficial in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Stopping Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) Drugs Induces Tumor Flare
- Red Meat Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Risk Due to Gut Bacteria
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients Benefit from Exercise Rehab
- What effect does advertising to attract patients have on perception of the medical profession?
- Prior Kidney Donor Favorable Waitlist Policy is Working
- Brown Fat Could Help Manage Diabetes
- New 5-Star Dialysis Facility Rating System To Debut