BETADINE DOUCHE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Povidone-iodine 0.3%; premixed vaginal soln.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE DOUCHE:
Trichomonal, candidal, or nonspecific vaginitis symptoms.
Treatment: douche daily for 5 days. Cleansing: douche once or twice weekly. Conc: use 30mL/quart of water.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Premixed—8oz; Premixed disposable—2; Concentrate kit—8oz; Concentrate disposable—2
Renal and Urology News Articles
- CROWNWeb Reporting Gets Up to Speed With Implementation of Dashboard
- Prostate Cancer Gene Testing Guidelines Issued
- Radical Nephrectomy Linked With Worse Kidney Function, Survival
- Acute Kidney Injury Increases Risk for Hypoglycemia in Diabetes Pts
- USPSTF Questions Nontraditional CVD Risk Factors for Assessment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)