About Renal & Urology News
Renal & Urology News publishes timely news coverage of scientific developments of interest to nephrologists and urologists, including in-depth coverage of all relevant medical conferences.
All of the news and departments from the print edition are fully archived on the site.
In addition, the editorial team publishes numerous web-exclusive departments such as:
Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET (M-F)
Jody A. Charnow
National Account Manager
- Statin Plus Metformin May Reduce Prostate Cancer Relapse Risk
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Linked to Early Vascular Disease
- Testosterone Therapy Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk
- Have malpractice award caps made any difference in medical practice?
- 'Jekyll & Hyde' Molecule Could Lead to Aggressive Prostate Cancer (PCa)
- Optimal PSA Threshold For Targeted Biopsy Identified
- Plant-Based Phosphorus Best for Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Beneficial in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Stopping Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) Drugs Induces Tumor Flare
- Red Meat Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Risk Due to Gut Bacteria
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients Benefit from Exercise Rehab
- What effect does advertising to attract patients have on perception of the medical profession?
- Prior Kidney Donor Favorable Waitlist Policy is Working
- Brown Fat Could Help Manage Diabetes
- New 5-Star Dialysis Facility Rating System To Debut
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)