For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
May-June Digital Issue
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Testosterone Prescribing Declining in the US
- FDA Requires Safety Label Changes for Fluoroquinolones
- Development of Clinically Evident Gout: A Closer Look at Elevated Serum Urate Levels
- Robotic Partial Nephrectomy Mostly Superior to Other Surgeries
- AV Access at Hemodialysis Initiation Less Likely Among Women
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)