For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
- Nivolumab, Cabozantinib Improve Outcomes in Advanced Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Surgery, Radiotherapy Offer Similar Overall Survival
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Slows Time to Dialysis
- New Model More Accurately Predicts mRCC Patient Survival
- Mutation Predicts Worse Prostate Cancer Chemotherapy Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)