For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
August Digital Issue
Renal and Urology News Articles
- High-Risk PCa Found in Black Men Initially on Active Surveillance
- Prostate Cancer Death Rate Higher Among Blacks in Most Big Cities
- Acute Kidney Injury Progression Predicted by Urinary Biomarkers
- Metformin Linked to Increased Risk of Acute Dialysis in T2DM
- Recognize When Sepsis Is an Emergency, CDC Says
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)