For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
October Digital Issue
Renal and Urology News Articles
- New Prostate Cancer Grading System Predicts Survival After RP
- Complication Risk Due to Obesity Greater With Minimal Invasive RP
- Cancer Survivors With STEMI at Increased Risk for Noncardiac Death
- Frailty Screening Program Reduces Death Risk After Surgery
- CTCs May Aid Prostate Cancer Risk Stratification
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)