For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
Mar/Apr Digital Issue
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Residual Kidney Function Predicts Mortality in CKD-MBD
- Pure Bladder Cancer Variants Linked to Worse Survival After RC
- Combined Urinary Testing Helps Detect Aggressive PCa, Avoid Biopsy
- Anthropometric Body Fat Measurements Can Estimate Renal Function Decline
- E-Cigarettes And Increased Risk Of Bladder Cancer Linked
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)