For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
Nov-Dec Digital Issue
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Mediterranean Diet Best for Lowering Aggressive Prostate Cancer Risk
- High-grade Prostate Cancer Risk Again Linked to Cholesterol
- SABR for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offers Excellent Outcomes
- Radical Cystectomy Offers Better Long-term MIBC Patient Survival
- Anemia in Dialysis Patients Linked With Hemorrhagic Stroke
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)