A 45-year-old man is incidentally found to have a 2.5 cm left hilar renal mass posterior to the left renal ...
An Asian male in his 60s presented for a nephrology consultation. Five years ago he sought medical care with complaints ...
A 75-year-old man with significant coronary artery disease and renal insufficiency presented with painless gross hematuria and underwent a transurethral ...
A Caucasian woman in her 20s was admitted for acute kidney injury. She had a living-related renal transplant from her ...
- Updated Hypertension Guidelines Could Save 13,000 Lives Yearly
- Early Death in Dialysis Patients Linked to High Calcium, Phosphorus
- Smoking History Important for Prostate Cancer Survival
- Post-RARP Potency, Continence Return Faster with Amniotic Nerve Wrap
- MRI-Guided Prostate Biopsy Spots More Aggressive Tumors
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)