For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
For heart failure.
- Few African American and Latinos Pursuing Careers as Physicians
- Recent Developments in Prostate Cancer Management
- Novel Technique May Improve Detection of Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Abnormal Mineral, Bone Markers in Dialysis Patients Hike Mortality
- Longer Dialysis Session Gap Raises Hospitalization, Death Risk
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)