For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
Sept-Oct Digital Issue
Renal and Urology News Articles
- AKI Risk High in Cancer Patients Receiving Systemic Therapy
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast May Up Acute Kidney Injury Risk in CKD
- Sudden Cardiac Death Rates Up in Blacks vs Whites
- Changes in Risk Indicators of MetS Severity Tied to T2DM Risk
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)