A 32-year-old man is found to have a growing right testicular mass. Orchiectomy is performed, demonstrating a pT2 mixed germ ...
A 67-year-old white male with chronic kidney disease (CKD) stage 3a (baseline Cr 1.5mg/dl) and type 2 diabetes mellitus for ...
A 45-year-old man is incidentally found to have a 2.5 cm left hilar renal mass posterior to the left renal ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)