July 30, 2015
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
For heart failure.
For glycemic control.
- Gleason Score Predicts BCR in High-Risk Prostate Cancer Patients
- Statin Use Fails To Prevent Progression to Lethal Prostate Cancer
- Biomarkers Help Distinguish Prostate Cancer from Prostatitis
- Do Surgeons' Complication Rates Reflect Their Competence?
- Low Magnesium Linked to Worse Survival in Hemodialysis Patients
- Tamsulosin Improves Passage of Large Ureteric Stones
- Kidney Transplant Outcomes Better If Donors Are Kept in Hypothermia
- Blood Pressure Variability Linked to Heart Disease, Early Death
- Lower Extremity Amputation in Diabetes Linked with Greater Death Risk
- FDA Approves Praluent for Certain Cases of High Cholesterol
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)