For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
- Prostate Cancer ADT May Increase Thromboembolic Disease Risk
- Home-Cooked Meals Linked to Lower Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Social Jetlag Linked to Prediabetes, Cardiovascular Disease Risk
- Risk Factors for HD Patient Hospitalization for Infections Identified
- Prostate Cancer ADT Strategies Offer Similar Efficacy, QoL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)