For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
- Bladder Pain Syndrome/Interstitial Cystitis Linked to Statins
- Beta-Blockers May Increase Risk of Surgical Complications for Some
- Coronary Artery Calcium Score Improves CHD Risk Prediction
- Negative Spiritual Belief Linked to Worse Health Outcomes
- Extended Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection Not Linked with ED, Incontinence
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)