For the prophylaxis of organ rejection
For complicated UTIs, including pyelonephritis, and intra-abdominal infections.
For iron replacement in adults with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis.
For treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections and urinary tract infections.
- Extended Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection Not Linked with ED, Incontinence
- Reduced-Dose Tacrolimus, Everolimus Cut CMV Infection
- New Guidelines Developed for Peri-Op Management of Diabetes
- Taller Individuals Appear More Likely to Develop Cancer
- Restricting Dietary Protein and Phosphorus May Improve CKD-MBD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)